1. How can we make the village centre better?:
1.make the village green much bigger by moving the bus stop and taxi spaces. 2.regulating drinking times especially at weekends. 3. moseley has recently turned into a ' broad street' type area at weekends with all that goes with it including binge drinking and violence. this trend needs to be reversed. 4.please can we have hanging baskets and flower containers that are not made of ugly plastic. 5. make the environment safer for pedestrians 6.the state of the paving slabs on the alcester road from the lights up to king davids school is a disgrace with inadequate repairs.
2. How could we attract more local jobs?:
1encourage more local businesses.
3. How could we make it easier to get to work, school and the shops?:
1 encourage cycle use 2 reopen the station 3 make the number 1 bus service a lot better, with all buses going to the town hall
5. How can we provide more things to do for young and older people?:
moseley needs a new centre 13. since it went there is hardly any community help for the elderly. some kind of place for young people to do activities would be good
6. In the future, what types of homes will be needed?:
a wide selection of green homes
7. How can we make Moseley a greener place to live?:
1.encourage solar and wind power 2 more floral displays in non plastic containers 3 more bins 4 cut noise pollution
Any other suggestions you would like to make that will help make Moseley a better place:
1 have a monthly car boot sale in the car park. 2 less bars and late drinking